Re: PD

> > Isn't this part about the Everly Brothers a bit *off topic* for you?
>
> Yes, I apologize.  It's tied in with Pino, though.  Besides, I dig the
> Everly Brothers.  I own some of their albums & a couple CDs.  ;-p

Hey the Everly's are very Who related.  Check this page:
http://www.westminsterinc.com/who1965/material.htm

Yes the Everlys are cool I saw them 5 years ago.  Their bands always have
top notch musicians.  When I saw them Albert Lee was on guitar and Buddy
Emmons played Pedal Steel.  Don started Wake Up Little Susie with a very
Pinball Wizardish riff.

Bruce