[no subject]

Scott wrote:

>Apparently he's flinging it apart as it's been proven the universe is not only expanding but accelerating. Proven with observations & calculations, not made-up fairy tales.

>On a lighter note, I'm going to see Simon & Garfunkel & Palladino tonight!
And I guess the Everly Brothers may make an appearance!  Should be blast!

Scott:   Isn't this part about the Everly Brothers a
bit *off topic* for you?   ;-)

On an even lighter note, I heard that the Philadelphia Orchestra is performing
in Halloween costume, and invites the audience to the new Kimmel Center to
show up in costume too.   I wonder if the bass player will be in a skeleton
suit?   Funny enough, I do have a skeleton suit from back before I knew this
was John's gag.   Perhaps I'll wear it this year if my kids want me along.

Joe in Philly