Re: Now & Then again & We could be heroes...

> I'd still like someone to tell me why if I say I think it's sad a Who
> fan doesn't see the beauty in a Townshend song it's considered an attack.

> Does what Scott said constitute an attack on me?

Oh, you'll know when I attack you, buddy boy.  You'll feel it, good &
hard.  (Wait....that doesn't sound right.)

> Sacreligious Scott...and a new Superhero is born...

Faster than a speeding Creationist.  More powerful than an evangelical
minister.  Able to leap tall fallacies with simple reason.  Look!  Down
on the ground!  Controlled by gravity!  It's.......

> I just think people are too damned touchy and ready to be offended.

Mc's just feeling a bit picked on, I think.  But I got his back this time.
You're safe, Mc.  Safe while Sacrilegious Scott is around.  Now, if you'll
excuse me, my super-science hearing has detected nonsense being spouted
about Noah's Ark.  I must be off!! <sound of running>

> McCheney...and a new Supervillian is born...

McDonald's introduces......the new McCheney!  Comes with its own metal
stint!

> (covertly activating my Sacreligious Scott watch - "ZEE ZEE ZEE ZEE...").

Sorry, Jimmy, you're on your own this time.  Again, I must be off!!
<sound of running>

- SCHRADE in Akron

Religion is the science of former times, dried out & turned to dogma;
it is only the husk of an outdated scientific explanation.
	- Roger Martin du Gard