Re: PD

> The words are full of human feeling that are rich in life experience;

See, even the words of "Now & Then" leave me somewhat......uneasy.  I
keep thinking the song is Pete's justification for cheating on his wife.

"Well, what can I do, honey?  Now & then I see some hot tail & I can't
do a thing about it.  I must have her."

OK, Mr. Wild Rock Star.  You enjoy your two-week long romance.  Karen can
concentrate on young what's-his-name & keeping the house clean.

That's the feeling *I* get from the song.  *That* on top of its wimpy,
la-di-da, looping, adult contemporary melody.

> and yet it still leaves an open door at the end.

Of course.  Pete often ran back home to his wife.  How romantic.

> This album wasn't written for the pop charts.  It was written for us.

Then I'd like half my money back because half of the album sucks.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Religion is the science of former times, dried out & turned to dogma;
it is only the husk of an outdated scientific explanation.
	- Roger Martin du Gard