Re: Wholapalooza II

Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:21:55 EDT
From: Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx

I just got to hang out with Irish Jack and Dougal Butler. I can't believe it.
I am still laughing. Alan, wasn't it cool?

It was, and you rock for driving there. My favorite moment was your face following

Alan: Have you ever heard of Dougal Butler? Keith's assistant?

Jon: Yeah! is he here??

Alan: He's sitting about 10 feet behind you.

:-D,
Alan
"American military power, especially when buttressed by Britain's, is virtually unchallengeable today. Take us on? Don't try! And that's not hubris, it's just plain fact." Wesley Clark, Democrat candidate for President