Re: Roger was a "gas" on Extreme last night... lol

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:09:01 +0000, hapijac@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> on last nights show anyone notice after Roger tasted the Buffalo glue he had
>> "gas" lol.....very embarrasssin lol.....well its nature right ? lol
>
>I liked when he was holding the buffalo liver and the guide told him they ate the liver raw for strength and virility..."I don't need this to get a cubby!"

Early on, when the guy was telling him how long it usually takes to
properly carve/sharpen/whatever an arrow, he half-jokingly started to
complain about wearing out his "wanking hand."

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org