Limp Bizkit covers The Who

Flippin thru radio stations on the way home earlier this evening I herd this tune which I knew like hell was familiar but .. wasn't. If that makes sense at all.

I don't know if this is new or not but apprantly Limp Bizkit has done a cover of Behind Blue Eyes.
It had basically the same melody and rythm to The Who but it was a bit of a electronic like voice and really no stand out'ish guitar it's all kind of slow electronic/techno guitar.

I caught it torwards the end in the middle of a solo and had actually passed it by not knowing what it was. But I came back to it and let it play out and was kind of caught of guard to hear it.

Similar to the first time I herd the Johnny Cash version of NIN's "Hurt"

In the end I didn't think much of it, I won't go as far as to call it horrible but just one of those things best left to the professionals.

However thinking about it more I could see someone such as Sarah McLaughlin, or maybe Alanis Morisette doing an accoustic cover of this. That would make more sense than a wanna be power ballad angle I think Limp Bizkit attempted to take.

Long Live Rock,
Brian Wright

Shop at TigerDirect.com for computers, components, memory, monitors and more!
http://www.tigerdirect.com/email/kb/promo.asp?id=1606&afsrc=1

               Visit: http://www.wright-onthe-web.com

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). Click here. https://broadband.msn.com