Done with disc 1 Oh, the power.

Rainy day up here in VT.
So, perfect TKAA viewing time.

Wow.
I've just finished disc 1.
I'm not sure what it is, but I don't remember this movie making such an impact
on me before.
I'm sure it has something to do with the unbelievable clarity of the picture,
or perhaps listening to it through headphones (I've never been a headphone
user.  My car was always my best stereo), or due to not having seen it now in
over 3 years.

I didn't quite understand what Jon was talking about when he wrote about the
"FBI Warning and SMASH", but figured I would when I watched.
So, I could only laugh and throw both hands up over my head when I saw the
beginning.
Awesome.

The biggest impacts for me were YMB (always), AQO..(unbelievable performance,
particularly by Keith), Sparks (oh....me....gawd), but strangely Woodstock was
the greatest.  I've always liked this part, but for some reason it was *HUGE*
this viewing.
I was dumbfounded at the end.  Listening through headphones made the crowd
seem absolutely ignited.  What a response!
Can you imagine the feeling of power?  Standing up on stage and soaking in the
effect you just had on sooooooo many people?
Holy shit!
Woodstock reached it's high.
Unison.
United.
Focus.
Euphoria
One note.

Pete's right.
Music, particularly rock, is really the best way to reach this kind of state.
I can't think of any other time when something like this can happen.
Well, I guess sports to a degree.
Or politics.
Speeches by JFK, or Martin Luther King come to mind.
Strangely, the most significant I can think of that was documented, would be
Hitler at Nuremberg.

Whoa.

Kind of makes you think.
Maybe Arnold wasn't so far off when he said he'd like to experience that sort
of power and command.
Wacky, egotistical, macho kid.

Kevin in VT