And what did you have to remove from YOUR dvd player, hmmm?

In a message dated 10/3/2003 10:18:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@xxxxxxx writes:
And I'm not the one who had to remove Insane Clown Posse from mine!!!
Heh heh. Direct hit.  Ow.  OW!!  Dang kids.

Well, you know, the 6th joker card did drop and the dark carnival began as
scheduled. Too many juggalos and jugglettes in the house.  Anyone feel old?
Step families. Sigh.  My three like Rock. Her three like rap.  Just like the
brady bunch. ha.  Juuuust like it.  Speaking of which, did anyone notice the
"Brady bunch" lettering onscreen on  the KAA  DVD extras?  Why did they do it like
that?  So playful looking.

Jon in MI