Re: Standing tall and what to call

The argument that "it's not the Who anymore with just
Roger and Pete" overlooks a basic truth about the Who
throughout its history.  The whole was bigger than the
parts.  One + one + one + one did not equal four, it
equalled one, a mysterious force of nature in volume
and fury.

It's true just the same today: As Pete noted in July
of this year, "He and I on a stage -- whatever we call
ourselves -- can't avoid the fact that in some
illusionary way we bring down the mysterious mantle of
the Who around us. It will always happen. So we might
as well call it the Who."

=====
.
.