Re: Standing tall and what to call.

I kind of like the names, "the Two",  "DT" or "TD", but the name "the Who"
will sell albums and concert tickets.....

As long as the new album: 1) sounds like the WHO, and 2) the Music ROCKS,
I don't care what they call the band...

If it sounds like a Pete/Roger solo effort, then they should call it what it
is...and not tarnish "the Who's" name and legacy.

FrankO in Chicago