Re: Broken Wrist

Chris from Cleveland wrote:

> Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Pete actually broke his wrist
before that 2000 show, but fractured his hand just below the wrist. I don't
think anyone, even Pete, could play PW with a broken wrist!

Yeah, I was exaggerating a bit there to needle Scott about
the sacrifice Pete made for Cleveland in 2000 only to find
weak fan support for the pre sale in 2002.

I really don't know what happened, but it may have been just
inflammation of this hand by banging so hard on the guitar
body at the Atlanta show.   I remember a post to his diary
about his trip to the ER and that the doctor was a big fan.
He finished up by saying that his "hand was in good hands..."

Thanks for the clarification.

Joe in Philly