Re: I Don't Have Mine :(

> > What's your beef with me, Joe?
>
> No beef, no meat.  Just pudding (err, wrong band).
> Just mess'n with ya is all.   I guess I'm just
> bored since I have no TKAA DVD to view.   :(

Upon reading my post, I guess I implied that there was no way your local
Best Buy could've sold all their copies of the TKAA DVD.  That was a bit
condescending.  I'm sorry.  You were right to crack on my "home turf"
after that.

I just thought that maybe those Best Buy sales dudes may have been feeding
you a line about all their TKAA DVDs selling out.  Covering their asses for
not putting the DVDs on the shelf or something!

My fault, Joe.  Philly rules!  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron

Nature does not deceive us; it is we who deceive ourselves.
	- Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1762)