Re: I got mine

Bruce: >>there were NO deluxe editions. :)<<

Maybe *those* will become the most collectible ;-)

Jon: >>Thanks for the great reviews, Ken and Scott.
You guys have real talent.<<

You're welcome! I hope we've sparked a few more
purchases!

Jo: >>I asked him, "what kind of a store doesn't carry
the Whoooooo?"<<

Something is profoundly wrong in the world when not
only do they not carry the "world's greatest rock and
roll disaster" movie on its DVD debut, they also don't
have the newly restored DVD editions of Adventures of
Robin Hood and Treasure of Sierra Madre!  Fuck all,
three of the greatest movies of the 20th century and
all they can do is stock up on crapulence like 2 Fast
2 Furious.....  Grrrrr.

Ken

=====
.