being thankful

Ok, I'm game...

I do have so much to be thankful for:

1.  My daughter, Anna, who is the joy of my life.  She's smart, funny and always manages to get me in a good mood when I'm feeling down.  Besides all of the above, she's actually a cool little girl...how many other 11 year olds list "English Boy" as one of their favorite songs???

2.  My mother, my brothers and my sisters-in-law.  I really like my family, and they have been there for me through thick and thin.  Plus, they've listened to me talk about Who shit for going on 20 years now and still pretend to listen!

3.  A job that I love (most of the time!).  I have flexible hours, can wear what I want, make pretty damn good money, listen to music as loud as I want while I'm working (and you can guess what is constantly playing) and am always challenged to do better.

4.  Pete Townshend/The Who.  No explanations needed on that one.

5.  This list.  For making my laugh my ass off some of the time, other times making me so mad I could scream.  But I guess most of all for letting me know that there are others out there as totally wrapped up in Who as I am.

Kathleen in Memphis