Re: who DVD idea (plus a note to schrade)

> Is it just me?  Don't others on this list hang out with people who are
> seriously into music, bands, etc.?  I can't be the only one who finds
> himself out with friends, drinking beers, discussing music & bands, push-
> ing the Who agenda, dishing out Who propaganda.
>
> It's hard (!) to "care less" about it when three dudes are standing
> around gushing over the Stones & I'm standing there in a Who tee-shirt.
> They *will* know the power of The Who.  They must.

Hey, one of my best friends is every bit the Stones fan that I am a Who fan.
We get along fine in our musical choices because we each really like the
others favorite band.  We almost always go see the Who or Stones together.
I end up going to more Stones shows with him because unlike the Who they
always play 3 hours from my front door.

We still have the friendly "discussion".  Instead of saying hello I usually
greet him with "The Stones suck".  His reply is normally "well my band still
puts out new records or they aren't half dead".   He does have his good
points he thinks Quad is the best beach music around  (screw the Beach Boys
I think he said) and he likes It's Hard. :)  He also will admit publically
The Who made a better record in 1973,  it was Goats Head Soup for the
Stones. hack! :)  Everything else is up for "discussion".

Bruce