Re: Best On, Worst On

> How can WGFA not be the climax?  How can SIO follow it?

I totally agree, Jim.  When I made *my* Lifehouse cassette comp (using
only Pete's demos) I put WGFA at the end.  It's difficult to think of
a song that should (or could) follow that.

> By the way, Scott.  "I could also see someone choosing..."  and "It
> was between BO'R and WGFA"?  You're laying down rules ("No lists of
> three favorites & two least favorites.") and then finding transparent
> ways around them, man.

Well, I don't think admitting what songs were being *considered* as a
final choice to be cheating.  As long as you do just that:  make only
*one* final choice.  It's part of the thought process.

- SCHRADE in Akron