Re: Best On, Worst On

> > Best song - "Baba O'Riley"
>
> Clearly.
> Greatest rock/youth anthem, of all time.

Hmmmm.  I thought the WGFA proponents would be up in arms.  Where's
the WGFA lobby?

> > Worst song - "Goin' Mobile"
>
> BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now, before you get your balls in an uproar, remember:  I don't *hate*
"Goin' Mobile."  It's a fun song.  I even like the PT demo.

> BA!  Daftness?  I got your daftness!

Hey!  Leave your wardrobe out of this!  ;-o

> "Wiggly-wobbly"?
> Wait, I don't see the definition of ...<ahem>..."wiggly-wobbly" in our
> handbook of musical descriptions.

Too wah-wah peddly then?

> Wiggly-wobbly?????
> Did you really write that??
> BAhahahahah!

F-you.  It's a very apt description.

> It's angry.  Yet, it's playful.

Playful, yes.  Angry?  Don't think so.

> Like snapping your bare ass with a towel,
> and watching you leap and yalp.
> (Gym locker room, gentlemen, gym locker room...)

Oh sure, make fun of my "wiggly-wobbly" while drawing comparisons to
naked men snapping each other with towels!

> <GASP!>  You calling Pete "doofus"??!

Oh my god, Pete can be soooo doofus at times.

> Can't follow you on this one, Cousin.

S'alright.

> I don't wanna.....but,....I gotta.
> Sorry John.
> My vote is for My Wife.

Hey, I considered it, too.  It was definitely "in the running."  I'm
neither shocked nor surprised.  Nor offended.  That's part of the chal-
lenge.  Picking a least-favorite among a batch of great songs.

- SCHRADE in Akron