WoodSnow No Who

	Subject: Rough Girls and Going to the Mawl

>Truth is, I'm from Chicago

Ahhh, go no further.
Nuff said.
Alles klar, herr commissar.

>Actually it *was* a mauler

Not "mauler", just maul.
Come on!

>(I bet you call a can of pop "soda" too, you wuss).

s-s-s-soda goes the weasel?
Didn't folk used to say "pop" back in like the early 1900's ?

>Colorado skiing blows the Swiss Alps away.  He said he doesn't
>even bother going skiing in Europe anymore after doing Colorado once.

Yeah, The Alps in general suck regarding snow quality.
But, I'm afraid I'd have to put Colorado behind both BC and particularly Utah.
Mmmmmmm, Snowbird.
And, Alaska beats 'em all.
Go big!

>There, I said BLOCKS, are you happy now!?!

Bullocks?

Kevin in (the birth place of snowboarding) VT

Confidentiality Notice: