Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #340

I'll shoot back to the shadows now, where I feel safer. And I
can also work on keeping my big mouth shut...

Nonsense. I sure hope you don't. Anyone who says any statement of mine is "brilliant" is a-okay in my book! ;-)

Ok - well, with that in mind, I'll venture forth one more time, just to share this moment:

On Friday (my day off from work) I spent the afternoon chilling with my daughter. Bridget's three (four in January), and she was listening to a tape of her nursery songs. Then she requested "Boris", so I dug out my "Meaty, Beaty" CD.

Sure enough, she was soon bopping along to Boris. Then she asked for "Happy Jack". But when "Magic Bus" kicked in, she *demanded* that I join her for a dance. Then onto "Substitute" and "I'm a Boy".

Dancing with a cute blonde to "Substitute" - and knowing that about 13 years down the line, some young fella's going to get his heart broken by her - wow. I haven't stopped smiling since.

And we went to see Santa Claus on Saturday. Great weekend eh?

Regards to all.

Simon

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping! No crowds, free parking. http://shopping.msn.com