Re: Why That's Just Crazy

In a message dated 11/22/2003 10:34:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
drjimmy_mrjim@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<But I would pay a million dollars to watch you
>squatting around a snowbank trying to complete your last name.

Dear Jim,

That pretty much makes my point right there.

Jim:  Honey, I'm home  How was yer day?
Jim's Wife:  It was great, worked, cleaned house, cooked, chopped wood, how
was yers?
Jim:  Great, Me and the guys figured out how we can write our first AND last
name in the snow!!!!!
His wife: a....yeah.....<well, he is good for ONE thing at least>

Jo ;-)