Re: WHO Equity

I am very impressed and envious and interested to hear of everyone's "Who
Equity".

My collection has significant tangibles, but I think the majority of it would
be intangible.

Time.

Time listening
Time studying
Time singing
Time tapping
Time laughing
Time crying
Time explaining
Time typing
Time downloading
Time thinking
Time reading
Time sharing
Time fighting
Time yelling
Time dreaming

Once I started my family, my priorities shifted, especially in the area of
finances.  The largest hole in my collection is  Pete's scoop stuff.  I also
don't have any boots.  I have purchased alot of stuff 2 and 3 times either
because of divorce, theft or technology.  There is always more that I want, but as
far as the music that I have, I have what I need to feed me abundantly.

Jo