Real Good Looking Boy-Another View

While all those out there are wailing and gnashing their teeth, saying that "Real Good Looking Boy" is a terrible song...EVEN THOUGH NONE OF US HAVE HEARD THE DAMN'D THING YET...I strongly suggest that we all withhold judgment until we hear the song's lyrics...and music...and judge it in the context of The Who's new CD, WHICH HAS YET TO BE RELEASED!!!

For Christ sake's people...like many who found Pete guilty before any evidence was ever leaked to the press, now we're judging a frigging song based solely on a title without hearing ONE NOTE. All your distortion ain't pure in it's wildness and the note that begins all, can also destroy.

Haven't you people learned anything from Pete's travails? We should not judge books by their cover and we should not judge songs by their titles. If anything, Pete's lesson, through his songs, is to LISTEN...and none of you idiots are doing that.

Not one of you.

And let him call his songs whatever title he wants...and if you don't like it, then fuck off.

Crazy Joe.