Best of Pete

> With the last of my will, Pete Townshend will NEVER
> step foot in the
> great country of the USA ever again!

Scott:

This guy is obviously a closet deviant. And it seems
to me that at some point in the past, there was some
guy named Pete Best (easy to remember that name) who
caused trouble. On some list or forum.

> Oh, and could you ask your President to stay at
> home? Ta!

Simon:

We don't get to ask him anything. He tells us, and he
lies like a dog whenever it suits his current need.
The most telling thing he said, though, was that he
looked forward to going to a country with free
speech...because he clearly realizes the one he left
doesn't have it any longer.

=====
Just say Yes to Wes!

        Cheers         Mark Leaman