Re: Real good looking boy... BAD IDEA

First, thank you to all who have made the effort to gage people's
opinions about the new song title.  In keeping with the survey, I
asked my good friend & knowledgeable music fan, Curtis, to give his
views.

SCHRADE: OK, I want your views & reactions on this.  The title of the
new Who single from Pete is "A Real Good Looking Boy." It's about Elvis.

CURTIS: Sure it's not from looking at some of those "web sites"? Ha! Just
kidding. Kind of a foid title ("foid" meaning "doofoid" or "doofus," i.e.
"stupid." - Schrade) but might be a cool song. Think about titles such as
"I'm a boy", "The Kids are Alright" and "Pictures of Lily". If you just
go by the title alone and don't consider the great song, you've lost out.
I'll give them a chance, have to hear it first. When's it come out?

- SCHRADE in Akron