Re: Real good looking boy...BAD IDEA

In a message dated 11/17/2003 6:39:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> That reminds me of when my youngest son was about 5 and while playing with
> his truck by the porch he was singing: "We are defenders. We are the
free..."
> and didn't know I could hear him.

Yeah, I don't know what that means.

Oh he just liked "White City fighting."  Now we are having to be some
defenders of Pete. It just brought up a funny memory.

>>A. Nice to have you back, Jon.  I hate it when you're absent for days at a
time

Oh, well, you know-who-is back in the house and I've been well, sort of...
busy.  :-)

 >>D.  I just want The Who & Pete to be loved, that's all.

I know this now, Scott. Me too.  I hear you.

Jon in Mi.