Re: Real good looking boy...BAD IDEA

> I know that all of us want to the road to be smooth for Pete, and
> us fans, by association.    I just don't think this is possible.

Well, you'd have to agree, at this stage of the game, releasing songs
about "good looking boys" probably isn't going to be helpful in re-
pairing the damage that's been done to Pete's reputation, right?

> He's just exercising his right, and a swift kick in the balls to
> those who criticize him for it.

It seems like he's kicking *himself* in the balls.  I fear he's losing
his marbles.

> Pete's always written about kids, boys, girls, teenagers, etc.
> Why should he stop?

Hey, I'm not asking him to completely change his song subject matter.
It's the current song *title* that bothers me.  Honestly, I would be
wary of it even if the whole pedophile thing never happened!

But coming, as it does, after this whole pedo-mess, gives it that "You
gotta be kidding me" kind of feel & reaction that Kevin is receiving
from friends.

I don't know about you but I don't have Pete with me to defend himself
when I go out in public.  *I* become his defender.  And he's not making
it any easier for me.  Or himself, IMO.

- SCHRADE in Akron