Re: Real good looking boy... BAD IDEA

> He is not guilty of anything, and he should not have to censer his art

I know.  I know!  What you say is true.  But.....

> Why can't Pete use the word boy in conversation, song lyrics, song
> titles or album titles?

He can.  He can!  However, you must admit....it *could* do further damage
to his reputation.  And that worries me.  It does.

> Changing his plan would be a clear sign that the world is F?.#$d Up!

True.  It *would* be an artistic compromise.

> Yeah let's just remove the word *boy* from his vocabulary, that'll fix
> him.

Now *that's* some hard-hitting sarcasm!  Nice retort.  ;-)

> This is too Orwellian for my liking.

That may be a bit of an exaggeration.  The dilemma isn't about any state-
controlled censorship.  The frustration stems from an artist, who has
been falsely accused of being a pedophile, choosing to base his follow-up
work on boys & children.  It just doesn't sit well.

And another frustrating aspect is that we don't *know* enough about the
whole piece!  Children may figure only briefly in the story - at the
beginning.

And what does the *music* sound like on RGLB? (!)  If it's a wonderful,
kick-ass song, I'd shut my yap quicker than you could say "Greg Lake."

> There! Boy, boy, boy, boy, boy. I'm a boy! I'm a boy!

Good argument, Joe.  Very passionate.  Got me thinking.  (A first?)  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron