Re: Real Good Looking Boy?

In a message dated 11/14/2003 9:15:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kevinandt@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Or, maybe, just maybe, I got the point, but instead wanted to turn it around
to make another point.
Think about

Or maybe, you see so much of *yourself* in me and my posts and my emotions
and it pisses you off because you see in *me* the very things that you despise
in *yourself*.......
Think about it........

I don't know why you have to get your panties in a wad about each and
everything I say, especially when I ain't even talkin' to you!!  I'm just havin' fun
debating.....*your* bringin' me down.

I'm blockin you out dude........your killin' my buzz.

Jo