Re: Real Good Looking Boy?

>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>Subject: Re: Real Good Looking Boy?
>
>I'll be honest:  I'm gonna have to try to keep this song title a *secret*
>from *my* friends!  Seriously!  Once they find out,....I got a ton of
>crackin' comin' my way.

If ya can't beat 'em.....and, you can't.....might as well join them.
I'm kind of looking forward to seeing their expressions.
I mean, you gotta laugh!
You *know* Pete is laughing.
He's laughing and flipping the world a great big bird.

>  I guess you're just gonna have to accept it,
>Jo.  You're mature & I'm immature.

See, now *this* I didn't find funny.

>(No spanking jokes, Kevin!)

Nah.  I'll pass.
It's just not fun.
The way Jo keeps dropping her drawers takes the challenge out of it.
It's down right self-destructive.

Kevin in VT