Kevin on a Who News Mission - It's not what it seems.....

>From: Joe Lewinski
>Subject: Kevin on a Who News Mission
>
>All I can say is:  You go Kevin!   What's your secret?

Ancient Chinese secret.......

>Thanks so far!

Ok, one more time......
Brian Cady.....the bartender.....has taken over who.net/news from Scott.
Because of this added time consuming undertaking, Brian is no longer posting
news articles to individual lists as he's done for years.

He's encouraged people to help spread the word, by grabbing the news
articles and posting them on the lists.

So, thank Brian, not me!
I'm just a cuttin' and a pastin'.

But, I could use the help, none the less.
Unless, people would rather just go to who.net/news.

Kevin in VT