Re: Real Good Looking Boy?

From: SicilianMother
Subject: Re: Real Good Looking Boy?

>Why do you feel like you have to even go there?  Don't you care about Pete?
>He isn't a pedophile

<snip>

>But, you pick and tease at him
>regarding this pedophile thing, like you *hate* him.

That's a complete exaggeration.
Come on Jo.
You don't have the ability to look at it from all angles?

>I don't understand it.........so feel free to explain.

Allow me.....
It's called acknowledging what public perception will be.

You have to accept that art presented to the public, is done to (hopefully)
appeal, and (hopefully) make money.
The very definition of that demands public analysis.

I think Scott and I are simply looking at the very *REAL* public
perceptions, and snide comments, that will/could result.

Has nothing to do what so ever with our personal views of Pete.
If the ped. situation never happened, there wouldn't be any discussion.
But it did.  And, there are obvious jokes to be made...and they will be
made.

I can almost hear Leno, verbatim, as Scott has written.
You can't?

Kevin in VT
(keeping the bird in his pocket)