Not The Who

> Amazingly ignorant statement.

Mc:

Informed statement. You have no perspective, you get
drunk and let people hit you in the face. Anyone who
thinks that's "OK" or "fun" is out to lunch in a big
way.

> Jo <hiding my Arnold "Vote for me if you want to
> Live" t-shirt from Mark>

Jo:

I sent you a "Get Arnold's Ass To Mars" shirt! Where'd
you get that one?

> That was a reference to Suicidal Tendencies.

Kevin:

And mine was to a roots Bluegrass band which doesn't
sell.

> By that point, Matt was trying to calm things down.

See? He recognized the problem. No worries.

> Clear as mud.

Mud I know you can see through.

> There's a difference between casually surfing the
> net vs. coughing up
> your credit card number to enter a child porn site.

Scott:

Which Pete admitted to doing. I'm talking about the
"single vs multiple" visits. I haven't seen ANY
evidence from Pete or elsewhere that suggests he went
into the site FIRST. It seems more likely to have been
last, since he called and reported it right after
that. You don't think he did that then continued
visiting, do you? That doesn't make sense.

> Whatever happens, Roger and I are facing our 'new'
> Everly Brothers format

Jim M:

SEE! Something that sounds like that should NOT be
called The Who!

> Wow.  Greg Lake of Emerson, Lake, & Palmer.

Scott:

Ha! I used to work for him, back in 1974. Very nice
fellow, but not the ELP member who should have been in
The Who. Carl Palmer could have replaced Moon. But
anyway, this could explain a JPJ participation. Guest
bass players on the CD.

=====
Just say Yes to Wes!

        Cheers         Mark Leaman