Re: Real Good Looking Boy?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Schrade, Scott"
<sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> > Roger and I met today for a chat and we are definitely going to play
> > on the day of the 150th anniversary of The Royal Albert Hall on March
> > 29th.
>
> Hmmmmm......I wonder if that means "we" as in The Who or "we" as in Pete
> & Roger amongst dozens of other "special guests."

I tried to find details of the event at
http://www.royalalberthall.com/rah/flash/index.jsp

According to that site's timeline, the hall was officially opened by the
Queen on March 29th, 1871, so we've got 17 years to wait!  There was a great
exhibition in 1851 that raised money for projects that included the hall.  I
guess that's where the 150 years comes from.  In any case, there's no
mention of any event on that date.  In fact, the entire second half of March
is empty on the calendar.

Jim M