Oh, why the hell not?

Must be in a strange mood:

Who fan since: June 28th 1975 at about, say, 9:45 pm....Yes, I remember the
exact second.

Favorite Who album:  Quadrophenia and By Numbers.  Have never been able to
decide.

Favorite Who song:  Bargain

Favorite Who concerts
(that I've seen):  July 3rd 2000 at Mansfield MA and Jones Beach NY later
that week.  The first Quad show at the Garden, particularly the moment the
song Quadrophenia began. I thought I was going to faint.
(that I missed):  it has to be Tanglewood.

Dislikes:  Lack of live WHO shows featuring Keith Moon in my history.

Likes:  The WHO live in just about any formation.

Igtc member:  Since 1997

Age:  Old enough to know better but still young enough to play.

Married or Happy:  Married and happy most of the time, thank you.  I would
like to think that one doesn't have much to do with the other.

Shoe size:  prefer barefoot

What that means:  I'm a hippy

Ethnicity:  German, Canadian...probably some others no one in the family
will admit to.

Hobbies:  Weightlifting, reading, traveling, writing, listening, drinking.

Favorite book:  A Return To Love or The Course In Miracles.

Favorite Townshend lyric:  It's Only By The Music, I'll Be Free.

Ambitions:  To die of old age (despite listing 'drinking' as a hobby).

Political affiliation:  ANYTHING that completely distances me from the Bush
Administration.

Coolest List Person:  Schrade and Kevin in VT are the two most entertaining.

Smoker:  Nah, cigarettes stink worse than a nasty shit.  Used to smoke bales
of pot though.  Now the drug of choice is just execssive Remy consumption.

Pets:  mum

Well that was fun.
As you were.

jacqueline