Back in the list

Hi, everybody,

I've been far from this list for a while - a year or so I guess. Well, I
just want to say a brief hello and post my answers as it goes:

Who fan since: 1985, I guess. The first Who record I've bought was FD
and even now I find it great.

Favorite Who album:  Quadrophenia

Favorite Who song:  So Sad About Us (this week)

Favorite Who concerts: I hope they tour Brazil next year

Dislikes:  "Fire" from "Iron Man"

Likes:  Who's sense of humour

Igtc member:  from 1998/1999 till 2002 and now again

Age:  30

Married or Happy:  happily married

Shoe size:  as for Brazil, 41

What that means:  I have no clue!

Ethnicity:  I'm a japanese grandson.

Hobbies:  teaching, soccer

Favorite book:  Albert Camus' "The Stranger"

Favorite Townshend lyric:  I think "You'll be there when I die" is a
great verse

Ambitions:  to smash a 100 guitars!

Political affiliation:  From center to left, but not too far.

Coolest List Person:  Pete Townshend? I always wondered if he's keen to
join Who/Townshend lists on the internet

Smoker:  I quit a year ago, after 12 years of habit.

Pets:  none

Oswaldo Akamine
Sao Paulo, Brazil
web80.com