Re: JPJ in the WHO

LOVE the idea.  I much prefer this to simply getting hired guns to come and fill-in while Roger and Pete do their things.  I think it would be legit to make Rabbit, Zak, and JPJ actual members, if they play on the album.  I would even be open to having a JPJ-written Who tune on the album.  This would seem to bring back more of the feel of the BAND the Who, rather than the feel of just Pete and Roger calling themselves The Who.  And some great publicity for the album and tour, which seems to always be lacking with The Who.

In another note, i think it isn't all that far-fetched that JPJ might do this.  After all, he was never part of the whole Page/Plant thing in the 90s and has done some solo touring of his own, but not to much distinction (playing mostly guitar, from what I understand).  I could see him itching to work with the likes of Pete and Roger and get back on stage in front of large crowds.  Does anyone know how well he sings these days?  That could help out as well, without the need for a 6th wheel (not that I didn't enjoy Simon's input in 2002).

Mc