Re: In-The-Running Jones

In a message dated 11/8/2003 10:07:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bushchoked@xxxxxxxxx writes:
a rumor, but it was that John
Paul Jones was being seriously considered for the
"Who" album and tour.
This would do it for me.  I *hope* that it's true.  They could use another
brilliant musician in the band. And,  he's my favorite bass player. Much bottom.
Bassy. Funky. Rock solid. Very fluid player. Fast. A legend. An innovator.
Not a spotlight stealer. Keyboard whiz. Mandolin player. The best musician in
LZ.  Got cheated during Page/Plant era. Cool/Humble guy.  *He* would compliment
Zak greatly.  Three of my favorite 5 groups would be represented on stage.
Would do wonders for the album.  He ain't no joke. He was the first that came to
my mind.  There wasn't a second.

Jon in Mi.