Ped discussion

pete BELIEVES he was sexually abused by his grandmother. that's why
he was doing the research. mind you, this is the same man who keeps
changing his mind about how he lost his hearing. the explosion on the smothers brothers
show, working too hard in the studio, roger's loud speakers, etc.

I believe Joe is right that Townshend did not say he was abused by his grandmother. As I recall, Pete said he may have been abused by a MALE FRIEND of his grandmother.

Also, it seems to me that accuracy should be important in any analysis of Pete's statements for consistency. If those who are saying Pete is inconsistent can't keep up with details like this, how are we to expect they can come to any reasonable conclusions?

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)