ped discussion

>Dude, I can't believe I have to say this *again*.
I *never* thought Pete was a pedophile.
I only thought what Pete said, that he felt he was abused sexually by
his grandmother, and as a result was doing research about pedophilia
so as to understand his own past, and to accurately portray it in his
autobiography.

>Is that clear enough?
I'm frustrated that I have to continue to repeat that over and over.
And, not just to you, but to anyone who has a problem with simply
looking at the inconsistencies and resulting confusion of Pete's
statements.

pete didn't say he was abused sexually by his grandmother.
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Search Smarter - get the new eXact Search Bar for free!
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/