Re: Phoenix House? or Survivors?

>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>Subject: Re: Phoenix House? or Survivors?
 >
>> I never understood what you really actually accomplished.
>
>If I remember correctly he just used the 'terlit' & then took off!

No, but it did cross my mind at the time.

Actually, there *is* a non-Pete related outcome.
My wife, through her work with the Huntington (where I live) Conservation
Commission,  has gotten several volunteers from Phoenix House to participate
in "Keeping Track", an organization she volunteers with that track animal
migration patters in an attempt to better understand their habitat, and
prevent development that bisects it, and thus renders both halves of the
habitat useless.
What better way for addicts to get back "in tune" with nature and
themselves?

So *there*, smarty pants.

But, my visit *did* take me back to a time in my life that wasn't as
settled.
I'm not as green to all of this as some may think.

There, how's that for sharing?

Kevin in VT