Re: Who Hints

> Scott, you're forwarded messages got chopped from the
> archive which is how I read IGTC.... what were the
> hints?

Well, on Rabbit Bundrick's website, I guess he said something of the
effect of (paraphrasing here) "Look out, Who fans.  We're getting
ready to rock."

And on Pete's chatboard, someone asked Matt if any "40 Years of Max-
imum R&B" events or releases were being planned & Matt said that he
would make an announcement "relating to this thread" in the next week
or two.

> And where is Relayers anyway? can one lurk there?

It's kind of an invite-only list but the girl who started it (Trish)
is very sweet & accommodating.  When I get home I'll forward her email
address to you so you can contact her.

- SCHRADE in Akron