I love Pete more than my husband???

Hi all,

Just had to share this with all of you, knowing that you'll get a big kick out of it.

I had to deal with my ex-husband (and I avoid doing just that at almost all costs!) today regarding X-mas visitation with our daughter...when OUT OF THE BLUE he said to me, and this is a DIRECT quote (I wrote it down right afterwards to make sure that it was correct..)

"Well, you always did love Pete Townshend more than you loved me."

This from the man who woke up one morning, after 13 years of marriage, and decided that he didn't want to be married anymore or have the responsibility of being a father anymore and just walked away!!

That started me thinking...do any of you have wives/husbands or significant others who love The Who as much as you do?  I always thought that it would be so much fun to be able to share your enthusiasm and passion with someone.  Needless to say, Tim hated The Who and always seemed to be jealous in some sort of twisted way.

Kathleen in Memphis