thewhothismonth.com

Wow, and hey all!  Thanks Brian for thewhothismonth.com.  I really enjoyed
reading that site and the pix r fab.

Sorry I've been swamped w/homework from my classes and haven't been able to
contribute to the gabbin'.  I guess I'm gonna play the Star Trek character
who is dispensible in every episode until I can get a little more quality
time to compose something meaningful. I am continuing to read the posts but
am just a little too busy to say much.  I haven't forgotten my new friends
though, hang tight on me.

My computer also has been screwed up lately too, so I am sending this from
another location.  This stupid thing called "realphx.com" keeps affecting a
lot of stuff.  Since I am a little techinically challenged, I am getting
pretty frustrated w/that!  Any suggestions?  I have been running Ad-A-Ware
but to no avail.  I need some resolve about that before I start breaking
things.!!!!

Rock on,

Suzanne in NC