Re: from Matt' today on PT.com

Matt's comments don't give the full picture.

> > There will also be a four track bonus CD of tracks taken from the
> > bands 2002 performances at the RAH. The tracks are: I'm Free, Young
> > Man Blues, I Don't Even Know Myself and Summertime Blues.

The "bonus CD" only comes as part of a limited edition triple CD, dual layer CD/SACD in digipak. This will cost #19.99 in the UK, don't know about anywhere else.

There will be a simultaneous ordinary double CD release which will contain only two bonus tracks, I'm free and summertime blues. This will retail in the UK for #17.99.

Cheers,

John