No 'splainin', Poll Success ?

>From: SicilianMother@aol.com
>Subject: I got some 'splainin' to do.
>
>But, I want to try and make peace with the ones (Rich, Kev,
>Scott, Lew and others) that have expressed their displeasure of me and the things I
>say.

Awe man!
Why ya got to go and list names?
You've never been an issue here on list, and I enjoy your input (for what ever that's worth).
You're cool in my book!
But, when you wrote me off list, I did feel the necessity to let you know that by taking an off-list discussion on list, made me a bit wary of you.
But hey!  Ya got to be cautious these days!  I was just being honest with you.  I hope you can appreciate that.
Plus, I'm sure Lew's already forgiven you.  ;-)

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Pete poll
>
>WRAL has a poll up asking if readers believe Pete's story at face value.
>"Believe" is running ahead.
>
>http://www.wral.com/entertainment/2226677/detail.html

<BIG sigh>

Yeah, but the majority taking part (57%) feel either "angry that he got off so easy" (20% - probably the actual victims ;-), "Time will tell" (23%), or "not sure what to think" (14%).

So, in totality, not a good sign for where things stand for Mr. Townshend.

(I voted with the other 43%, incase you were wondering,............Jon.)

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Why to Rolling Stone?
>
>Kevin
>seems very well-adjusted and successful

Yeah, tell that to my child porn revenue supplying drug dealer.  Doh!  ;-O
(That was a joke.)

BUT, careful with the "successful" word there Keets old girl........

"We all know success when we all find our own dreams...."

In that regard, yes, I'll admit to being a *HUGE* success.
Ask my Dad, you'll get another answer.  ;-)

>Are you embarrassed yet, Kevin?  ;)

Can't disagree with you.
I'm like my Labs.
Emotional, loyal, and like to run in packs.
I've been known to lick people from time to time, too.

Doh!  ;-O
(still laughing about Schrade's "old enough to set the table, old enough to eat" joke...)

Kevin in VT