great Who-related solo purchase

Left for Live, John Entwistle Band is awesome.  Loud, excellent sound quality, has a few Who tunes on it but with the distorted, mixed WAY up bass of JAE to give them a different sound.  The Real Me, 905, I've Had Enough, Shakin All Over, Under a Raging Moon are great tracks.  I believe Young Man Blues is on there, as well.  Not a huge JAE solo music fan, but a big JAE Who music fan, so this was a valuable purchase for me.

Mc