Solo work et al.

I really need to get some more albums into my
collection and was wondering if there are any more of
Roger's solo albums worth listening to besides
'McVicar' and UARM, the ones I already have.  They
have a lot of them at the local vinyl store and I'd be
interested to know if any of his other solo albums are
good or if they're a joke like I've heard.  They also
have some of John's solo albums, which I might like to
get.  Right now I have all of The Who's studio albums
and all of Pete's except 'Lifehouse Chronicles' and
'Scoop 3,' and my other 4 main musical interests are
also more or less all complete in my collection.  What
kinds of other bands would a Who freak be into besides
them?  i know there's no excuse now for only having
six major artists in my collection, with a few
miscellaneous meanderings.

Here's my current collection, if anyone is intersted
in seeing what I might like based on what I've already
got:  http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/myalbums.html

=====
Anna U. Mormack
Welcome to My World: