Re: Our expectations

In a message dated 5/24/2003 7:46:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski@icanon.com writes:

>> Are you reading "The Four Agreements" by chance?   This is a good read
>> for giving and getting the most in relationships.   I found it a nice
>> refresher for
>> my relationship with my wife.
>>

>Really? That sounds like a good one. Who is it by? I'd like to order that.

>The book that I am reading now is called The Tree of Life.

>Jon in Mi.

It is called "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz.  It is subtitled "A
Practical Guide to Personal Freedom".  The ISBN is: I-878424-31-9.

I believe it can be had for less than $10.

FWIW, one of the Agreements is "Don't take anything personally."   This is
along with "Don't make assumptions", is very useful when
participating on Internet mailing lists.  ;-)

Joe in Philly