Re: The Complete Encore Series

Plus, the proceeds from the cds are going to charity. Each cd you buy sends a donation to TCT. Because of this, there's a tax deduction available to cut down some of the cost.

keets

> > Is there anyway to set up a tree for the Complete Encore Series? I was going to max out the old credit card and get the box, but my good sense keeps me from doing so.
> >
> > I have the Detroit one if anybody would like to get the ball
> > rolling.

The legality or otherwise of bootlegs is a moot point, but in this case, as the CD's are still being sold by the Who's organisation via Badlands records in Cheltenham,Britain, your tree proposal amounts to piracy and is illegal.

There are plenty of audience bootleg recordings of the 2002 tour - I believe that there is one for every show on the tour. If you want those, sign up to whooboots.com. where I'm sure you'll be able to sort something out.

Cheers,

John